We have set out here our formal policies as regards data protection.
This page sets out the policies and practices of Friends of Bath Jewish Burial Ground (FBJBG) in order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25 May 2018.
FBJBG is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all Friends members, members of the Management Committee and any supporters or helpers.
This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to FBJBG, or which may be collected about you, including in particular personal, address and all contact details whether by telephone, email or otherwise.
This privacy notice also describes the policies of FBJBG to seek consent for the holding of relevant information needed to provide a service, the lawful processing of this information together with storage and handling of this personal information.
Any information held will be:
- Used solely for the purposes of FBJBG to produce and distribute a news bulletin for people who have indicated they wish to be kept informed
- Used solely for the purposes of FBJBG to contact supporters regarding GiftAid who have indicated they wish to be kept informed
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
- Relevant and limited to the specified purposes of FBJBG
- Accurate, up to date and subject to regular review
- Stored only as long as necessary with appropriate security and protection
- Retained only until you notify us otherwise
FBJBG undertakes not to share any individual’s information with any other body or organisation, including any like body in the voluntary sector, without the explicit consent of the individual concerned.
- FBJBG will review annually and update as necessary its privacy policies and any privacy noticeor like document to ensure compliance with GDPR or any other related legislation or Code of Practice
- A copy of this and any other like document as approved from time to time will appear on the FBJBG website and be available free of charge on hard copy on request
- You will be notified of any changes to the way any personal data is stored or used by FBJBG
- You have the right to request a copy of any information held by FBJBG about you and have it amended if it is incorrect